07:30 Panel Discussion: Internet and Civic EngagementModerator:
Aisha Down, Investigative Journalist, Organized Crime and Corruption Reporting Project, U.S.
10:00 End of the panel and conclusions by moderators11:00 Break 13.00 Panel Discussion: Internet and Truth Moderator:
- Alisher Siddique, Director of RFE / RL Uzbek Service, Prague, Czech Republic
- Ingrid Omahna, Head of Digital Engagement and Peace Operations Training Centre, Ljubljana, Slovenia
- Grant Baker, Research Associate, Technology and Democracy, Freedom House, New York, U.S.
- Prateek Sibal, Program Specialist, Digital Innovation and Transformation, Communication and Information Sector, UNESCO, Paris, France
- Yan Naung Oak, Founder, Thibi, Singapore
- Meri Baghdasaryan, Legal Fellow, Electronic Frontier Foundation, San Francisco, CA
- Eva Sow Ebion, Director, #i4policy, Dakar, Senegal
Professor Nikos Panagiotou, President DCN Global, GreeceSpeakers:
15:30 Launching of the new Digital Communication Network platform
- Christopher Guess, Lead Technologist, Duke University Reporters’ Lab, U.S.
- Layla Mashkoor, Associate Editor, Digital Forensic Research Lab, Atlantic Council, Canada
- John Green Otunga, East Africa Program Manager, The Sentinel Project, Kenya
, hosted by DCN Global President Nikos Panagiotou (Greece), DCN Europe Manager Lusine Barseghyan (Armenia), DCN Africa Manager Aura Kawanzaruwa (Zimbabwe) and DCN Asia Acting Manager, Cassandra Thomazios (Malaysia), DCN Executive Director, Ashkhen Grigoryan, DCN’s Communication Director, Marianna Tanagia16:00 DCN’s Global President Nikos Panagiotou’s discussion with U.S. Department of State Global Engagement Center’s Deputy Coordinator, Karl Stoltz16:30 Moderators’ conclusions at the end of the forum