DCN is enlarging its borders and starts building new communities in more and more countries and here we are with our meeting call to Bosnia!
We would like to invite you to an informal meetup with Digital Communication Network Leadership to discuss possibilities for the Bosnian local community and DCN’s action plan for 2020. After this discussion, DCN will be electing the leadership of the Bosnia chapter.
Issues included in this virtual session are:
- Overall presentation and update on what DCN is and has been doing, including goals and objectives, market niches, leadership and organization structure, events, exchanges, and DCN generated products.
- Influencer Hubs (Moldova, Greece) and a potential similar structure in Bosnia.
- What are the needs in Bosnia and how DCN can serve those needs through its units: Training, Products, Research and Content.
- DCN’s registration as a legal entity in Bosnia.
- Immediate plans in Europe and globally.
If you want to be involved in DCN and its exchanges, events, and other projects, attendance of this virtual meeting is important.
The meetup will take place via Zoom on 5/6/20 at 8 pm CET.
We kindly ask you to register here: https://bit.ly/3ekrNWk
Looking forward to seeing you there!