We would like to invite you to an informal meetup with Digital Communication Network Leadership to discuss possibilities for the Estonian local community and DCN’s action plan for 2020. After this discussion, DCN will be electing the leadership of the Estonia chapter.
Issues included in this virtual session are:
- Overall presentation and update on what DCN is and has been doing, including goals and objectives, market niches, leadership and organization structure, events, exchanges, and DCN generated products.
- Influencer Hubs (Moldova, Greece) and a potential similar structure in Estonia.
- What are the needs in Estonia and how DCN can serve those needs through its units: Training, Products, Research and Content.
- DCN’s registration as a legal entity in Estonia.
- Immediate plans in Europe and globally.
If you want to be involved in DCN and its exchanges, events, and other projects, attendance of this virtual meeting is important.
The meetup will take place via Zoom on 18/06/2020 at 18:00 CET
We kindly ask you to register here: https://bit.ly/36ZhaFW
Looking forward to seeing you there!